All rates are calculated based on the number of employees in your company. However, small businesses with 1-5 employees are offered an attractive package on application.
Enquire today about any of the packages available!
Full Health & Safety Packages for you:
Receive up to date expert guidance and advice from Prohas’ Qualified, Professional and Friendly Health & Safety Team
Tools to help manage and protect your business with online support
Prohas provide the tools and works with you remotely to support your business and your team
Your personal people solution supporting your business on site
Each package includes:
- Newsletter updates – so that you are aware of any legislation changes, recent court cases and more.
- Email, Webchat and Telephone communication to ensure your business and team feel fully supported.
- Membership to the Competent Person Scheme to enable you to meet the laws and requirements of health and safety law.
- Access to the online H&S manual/customer portal and required forms to guide employees to work safely and prevent injury.
- H&S handbook so that you are aware of how to comply with the Health & Safety policy.
*Additional services can be arranged
Did you know that Legislation requires each employer to appoint one or more competent persons to assist in Health & Safety management?
This is someone that has sufficient training and knowledge allowing them to assist your properly (your team) with Health and Safety. The level of competence required will vary depending on the complexity of the situation and the requirements of the business.
The competent person helps your business with health and safety law, taking all of the reasonable steps to keep people from harm (and mitigate risk)
All organisations, whatever size, have a legal requirement to have a ‘competent’ Health & Safety advisor under regulation 7 of the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Your competent person needs to be someone who can identify existing and predictable hazards in the workplace and surrounding areas. They need to have relevant training and knowledge and the skills to develop solutions to problems. This does not have to be someone in your business, you can hire an external professional such as Prohas so that you can guarantee they have the correct training and authority to be a competent person.
The penalties of not complying with Workplace Health & Safety laws can be very serious.
Failure to appoint a competent person can lead to prosecution and unlimited fines. This is because you are breaching the law that is set out to protect you and others. It is your responsibility to appoint a competent person and if you fail to do so then you may be faced with one of these consequences:
- Unlimited fines straight from your bottom line.
- The HSE will charge you under Fee for Intervention.
- Individual fines and imprisonment.
- Publicity of prosecutions leading to loss of orders and damage to reputation
Appoint Prohas as your competent person now.
To discuss your requirements and to find out how Prohas can take the pressure off you regarding Health & Safety then request a free consultation!